1. Stand up, put your legs shoulder-width apart, clamp your hands overhead. Fluently breathing out make slow demi plies, raise your knees aside so that the angle between them achieves 90°. With this, you should put down and fold your arms so that in elbows take a right angle. While breathing in turn into initial position. Repeat 3 – 7 times.
2. Stand up, hold on arm on table. Put one leg far back and another leg forward, slightly fold your knees. Fold your front leg stronger simultaneously leaning back upper part of the body. Hold for 10 – 20 seconds and then try to fold leg much stronger and stray. Turn into initial position, repeat 5 – 10 times and do the same with another leg.
3. Lie on your abdomen and place below it a small rubber ball. Leaning on arms roll the ball on abdomen during 3 – 4 minutes.
4. Lie on the back, put out hands along your body, bend your knees and put between them an elastic ball. Squeeze it with force for 5 – 7 seconds, relax and then repeat 5 -10 times.
5. Lie on the back. Slowly lift straight legs and then the body. Stay in vertical position 10 seconds, keeping your back with hands as close as possible to shoulder bone. Day by day gradually increase the time while you achieve 200 seconds.